Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shoe Love: The Dankso Sissy

Admittedly, when I think of Danksos I think of large, chunky clogs and styles that trade out design for comfort. I'm all for a comfortable shoe but I need something feminine going on with them, and Danksos usually don't fit that ticket. So when I went looking for a cute, everyday summer shoe to match up with jeans and offer my knees a good deal of support I did not expect to end up with a Dankso, but that's just what happened. I disocovered the "Sissy" on zappos while searching by my size (love that feature!) and had to have these cuties. I love the slight platform, it's cushy and has great arch support. The cut outs over the toes girl this up a little and the sweet silver-toned buckles add to the feminine factor while making the fit adjustable. I ordered the black, and have my eye on these red ones now too.



Dansko Sissy on Zappos, $110

No comments:

Post a Comment